Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Sweetest Thing...

- Yesterday I was home with Talulah while she was sick with a cold. Out of nowhere she came up to me and said, "Mama, when I was in your tummy I couldn't see your heart. But I could hear it singing me a song."
MELT.
She asks a lot about when she was in my tummy, and she loves to put her head on my chest and listen to my heart so I'm sure she was putting two and two together. But wow, she knows how to melt her Mama.

- While FaceTime-ing with Uncle Jay and Gus, Talulah declaired that when she grows up she's going to marry "Baby Gus". Gus happily chirped, "Yeah!" when she told him. Cutest. Cousins. Ever.

- Talulah told me that when she grows up she wants to be a mom and have a baby. I said, "That's great! I always wanted to be a mom too. And if you have a baby, I will be the grandma." So she said, "NO! You'll be the SISTER!" and also assigned the following roles:
  • Daddy will be the dad
  • Grandpa (Wes) will be the step-dad
  • Grandma (Gwen) will be the grandma
  • Jodi will be the step-grandma
  • (And, of course, she'll be married to her cousin Gus)

No comments:

Post a Comment